OneUp Components E-Bike - Steps/EP8 Chainguide
Eliminate dropped chains forever with the OneUp Components STEPS Chain Guide. The OneUp STEPS Chain Guide is lightweight and incredibly easy to install and use. The top guide has a tool-free flip feature that allows easy access to your chain for cleaning and maintenance.
Top guide pieces are available in 6 bright colors to perfectly match your OneUp Composite Pedals, Grips and EDC Lite. Compatible with 32T to 38T chainrings.
- Shimano STEPS E7000, E8000 and EP8 compatible
- Includes black top guide piece. 6 other colors sold separately
- Tool-less upper guide flip made from glass reinforced thermoplastic
- Install without removing your cranks
- Mounts directly to motor
- Single tool install and adjustment (4mm hex)
- Black Stainless-Steel hardware
- Patented US 10,053,188 Other Patents Pending
|Chainring Size Range:||32-38T|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
Guide Setup Instructions
- Remove top guide by removing the front top guide nut with a 4mm hex (never adjust the rear T25 bolt).
- Set slider in the highest position
- Hold backplate directly against Shimano motor tabs. Check for clearance between the back side of the guide and the bike frame.
- Install mounting bolts loosely and rotate back plate until slider adjustment bolt is directly above the crank axle.
- Torque bolts to 5Nm
- With crankset and chain installed, use spacer shim block to measure clearance between bak plate and chain.
- Determine the corresponding number of chainline shims required.
- Assemble top guide with spacers and tighten bolt to 3Nm.
- Insert a 4mm hex through the hole in the inner top guide, loosen height adjustment bolt and lower the tool onto the chain. Torque to 3Nm to set height.