Outbound Lighting Trail Evo Handlebar Light
Behold the Trail Evo. The sum total of decades of experience designing automotive optics, all neatly wrapped up in a bike light. Featuring a panoramic, perfectly even beam pattern that has been fine-tuned to meet the demands of trail riding with smooth falloff all around the bike to aid peripheral vision (the beam should fall off, not the biker).
A quick-release fiberglass-reinforced nylon mount that was “borrowed” from the clever camera guys to keep everything pointing in the right direction.
Good for 150+ minutes of strong output and, should you need it, the ability to USB charge on-the-go.
Proudly and capably made just down the trail in Chicago IL.
- Charges 0 to 80% in 3 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) Optic hits a perfect balance of peak brightness, smooth falloff and insane peripheral coverage
- Pass-Thru Charging (PTC) allows you full access to all output modes of your light while charging from an off-the-shelf USB Power Bank, so that you can extend runtime for those epic adventures, without limiting the light available to you (bikepackers rejoice!)
- With a simple shim the handlebar mount adapts from 35mm to 31.8mm bars and the beam won’t shake around like lights with rubber strap mounts do.
- Evo’s soft-touch overmolded top shell has a single, large button right in the middle that’s easy to feel through a thick winter glove in the dark, with four green indicators to clearly convey mode and battery status without the need for a decoder.
- By collecting air through a built-in air scoop under the light, it then channels that cool air through fins that are directly attached to the LED's, and venting out the top of the light.
- All lighting modes include a 20 minute “Get home mode” where the light output is significantly reduced and the end of battery life to give you a chance to get out of the woods. Even when the battery is going to die, the light will pulse for 15 seconds to make it very clear that the battery is going to die, and you need to slow down or stop what you are doing to prepare for it.
- Adaptive mode slowly throttles brightness over a 30-45 minute period as your eyes adapt to the darkness, resulting in a light that “feels” brighter for a longer period of time, that falls between the medium and high total run times.
|Mount:||Handlebar, 35mm or 31.8mm (shim included)|
|Battery Type:||Internal - USB-C rechargeable|
|Runtime:||4+ hrs low mode
4 hrs medium mode
2 hrs high mode
2.5 hrs Adaptive Mode
|Intended Use:||MTB Night Riding|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.