Patagonia Women's Dirt Roamer JacketThe Patagonia Women's Dirt Roamer Jacket is designed for the changing climates and altitudes unique to Mountain Biking. Excellent breathability helps manage body heat and integrated stretch fabric accommodates a riders’ on-bike movements.
|Material:||100% recycled nylon face bonded to a 100% polyester circular-knit back|
|Intended Use:||Mountain Biking|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
- Extremely breathable, extraordinarily stretchy, 100% recycled nylon fabric allows unrestricted movement and eliminates the need for annoying pit zips
- Interior knit-fabric backer wicks moisture, eliminates clamminess and is soft against skin
- V-shaped rear-drop pocket centers and distributes weight, and nests between the Patagonia Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs’ torso pockets
- Stowable, helmet-compatible hood
- Jacket packs down small and stows in back pocket
- Zippered interior chest pocket provides secure storage for valuables
Women's Dirt Roamer Jacket
Reviews / Q&A