Renthal Lock-On grips offer a wide range of compounds to suit every rider’s preference. They feature CNC aluminium locking collars, permanently integrated with the central core, giving the ultimate all-weather security on the handlebar. The integrated construction eliminates any movement between the grip section and the collars, which could otherwise develop over time.
- Soft: Provides high levels of grip, with its tacky feel and superb, fatigue reducing shock absorption
- Medium: Provides high levels of control, coupled with increased durability
- Kevlar: Millions of randomly aligned Kevlar brand resin particles are suspended in the base material. As the grip is used, more of these particles are exposed, resisting wear whilst retaining a tacky feel.
- Super Comfort: This compound offers the highest levels of shock absorption and comfort.
- Ultra Tacky: This compound constantly produces and renews a sticky surface coating. The resulting adhesive grip surface massively increases control and reduces fatigue. If the grip loses its stickiness, simply wash with clean water and allow the grips to air dry to re-activate.
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
Reviews / Q&A