Ride Concepts Hellion Women's Shoe
The Ride Concepts Hellion is a freeride mtb shoe with an all out emphasis on increased protection, durability, and awesomeness. They will be best suited for aggressive riders who need excellent foot comfort and pedal control while seeking out the gnarliest conditions.
Ride Concepts and Rubber Kinetics have worked together to create three proprietary rubber compounds (Max Grip 4.0, High Grip 6.0, Mid Grip 8.0) that each surpass the quality and construction currently available. These compounds are not only the foundation of every shoe they make, but also form the roots of a relationship based on progression. This is Ride Concepts’ custom Dynamic Surface Technology. To keep it short, they call it DST.
The Hellion shoe has a rubber outsole rating of 6.0.
In the box
- One Pair of Hellion Women's Shoes
- DST - 6.0 High Grip
- Anti-abrasion toe and heel protection
- EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Women's specific fit
- Modern lifestyle Performance Fit
- Upper has anti-peel coating and perforated ventilation
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology
|Outer Material:||Two-panel synthetic upper|
|Sole Material:||Rubber Kinetics | DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP Rubber Outsole|
|Intended Use:||Enduro / Freeride / DH|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.