Specialized Demo Pro Pant
When it comes time to hit a track wide open, you simply can't do any better than Specialized Demo Pro Pants.
They are made from a woven version of Specialized lightweight and ultra-breathable VaporRize™ fabrics. As a result, the pants are more than tough enough to take repeated spills while you're finding your line (or losing it), without sacrificing anything to comfort. And to further this concept, they also include laser perforated venting that's just as effective at dumping excess heat as mesh, only it doesn't create a weakness in the overall strength of the pants. In essence, this means that you won't find yourself blowing them out for a long time to come.
In terms of fit, you'll find that these pants are plenty baggy enough to layer body armor and pads, and there are side waist adjustment tabs that keep the waist where you want when the pockets are loaded. And for all-year riding, the Demo Pros also have the added benefit of being treated to be water-repellant.
- Deflect™ UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays
- Three zippered pockets
- Tapered leg helps to prevent anything getting caught in the chain
- VaporRize™ woven fabrics are treated to be water-repellant, while remaining durable, stretchy, and lightweight
- Laser perforated venting
- Side waist adjustment tabs
- Designed to retain a loose and open fit while using pads and armor
|Material:||MAIN: Woven 89% Nylon, 11% Spandex - OTHER: Knit 100% Polyester|
|Breathable:||Yes - Perforated Venting|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.