Specialized S-Works Power ARC Carbon Saddle
The Specialized S-Works Power Arc saddle expands on the success of the original S-Works Power saddle, while featuring the same channel and length as the original. Featuring a FACT carbon fiber shell, rails and lightweight EVA padding for the perfect balance of weight, stiffness and comfort. If you're already a Power loyalist, this iteration features a curved Body Geometry shape that better contours to your body. What does this mean for your ride? It means that you'll feel as if you're “in the saddle," not on it. Ultimately, this equates to greater comfort and superior performance in all seated positions, whether you're a man or woman. This means that it features our premium EVA padding and FACT carbon fiber shell and rails for the ultimate balance of weight and comfort.
Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning
NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested for both men and women to ensure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Stiff FACT carbon fiber shell is tuned for support and ride compliance
- Ultra-light oversized FACT carbon rails
- Super-light EVA padding for comfort and support on longer rides
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions
|Width:||143mm or 155mm|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.