Specialized Stumpjumper Evo Expert - 2024
Total control, unparalleled bump-eating suspension, and a fine-tunable geometry are hallmarks of the all-new Stumpjumper EVO Expert. Top it off with a build that blends quality, affordability, and durability, and it’s the perfect trail partner, no matter where those trails are, or how rowdy they get.
- All the travel in the world is useless without the proper shock tuning and kinematics. For the new Stumpjumper EVO design, Specialized prioritized kinematic performance. Applying lessons learned while developing the Enduro, then following that with more than 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, they've not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but they made it more capable, agile, and lively. Specialized increased anti-squat, so the suspension better resists pedal bob, and further improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? This thing shreds trails, not legs.
- The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is the most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, short offset fork, steeper seat tube angle – these are requirements for modern progressive riding. But not everyone jibs the same way, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. You can adjust the BB height by 10mm, you can adjust your head angle by two-degrees, and you can make these adjustments independently of each other.
- Specialized introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant.
- What do you get when you pair a 29-inch front wheel with a 27.5-inch rear wheel? The Stumpjumper EVO Expert, that’s what. With all of the traction and handling benefits of a 29er, but with a smaller, more maneuverable rear wheel, this mullet setup suits a more jibby, playful style. It’s right at home at the bike park, and is a total blast to cut loose with on the trail.
- Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight.
- GX Transmission T-Type Drivetrain
- Mullet configuration
- SWAT Storage
|Wheel Size:||Mixed: 29" front/27.5" rear|
|Rear Axle Standard:||12x148mm Boost|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float X2 Performance Elite | S1: 210x50mm, S2-S6: 210x55mm|
|Rear Suspension Travel:||150mm|
|Headset:||Specialized Angle Adjust|
|Fork:||Fox Float 36 Performance Elite | GRIP2 damper | 44mm offset | S1: 150mm of travel, S2-S6: 160mm of travel|
|Fork Axle:||15x110mm Boost|
|Wheelset:||Front Hub: DT Swiss 370 28h Hub | Rear Hub: DT Swiss 370 32h | Roval Traverse Alloy Rims (Front 29"/28h Rear: 27.5"/32h)|
|Front Tire:||Specialized Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Rear Tire:||Specialized Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3"|
|Crankset:||SRAM GX Eagle, with Aluminum Guards, DUB, 32T, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm|
|Chainguide Tabs:||ISCG '05 3-Bolt|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM DUB WIDE, BSA 73mm, Threaded|
|BB Standard:||73mm BSA|
|Chain:||SRAM GX Eagle Transmission T-Type|
|Rear Derailleur:||SRAM GX Eagle Transmission|
|Cassette:||SRAM GX Eagle Transmission, 12spd, 10-52T|
|Seatpost:||OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2/S3:150mm, S4: 180mm, S5/S6: 210mm)|
|Seat Post Diameter:||34.9mm|
|Seat Post Clamp Diameter:||38.6mm|
|Seat:||Specialized Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|Shifters:||SRAM AXS POD Controller|
|Handlebar:||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp|
|Stem:||Specialized Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Brakes:||SRAM Code Silver Stealth, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm Rotor (Front and Rear)|
|Water Bottle Cage Mounts:||SWAT Bottle Cage Included|
|Warranty:||2 years or Lifetime with registration|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
mm / inches
cm / ft
|Rider Height (cm)||150 - 160||157 - 173||165 - 180||173 - 188||178 - 193||188 - 203|