Specialized Turbo Levo Comp Alloy
The Levo delivers the unbelievable power to ride more trails through an unequaled combination of ride quality, usable power, and ride-anywhere range. It’s the distillation, application, and amplification of a 40-year obsession with creating the world’s best riding mountain bikes. Since its introduction, Levo has set the bar every other e-MTB aims for, and the latest Levo raises that bar again.
It starts with our Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and Master Mind Turbo Connect Unit (TCU), which provide Levo with a smooth and seamless amplification of your efforts—4x you power that lets you choose where to ride, and when you want to do it. Levo also shatters limitations when it comes to range, amplifying your effort for up to five hours of trail time. Now you can ride farther, and explore more, than ever before. And the optimized chassis boasts 150mm of custom-tuned rear suspension and adjustable geometry that delivers a stable and natural ride like no other. Because at the end of the day, it’s the ride that matters. Believe it.
More climbing, more descending, more miles, more fun. Spec’d with a no-fuss SRAM GX/NX drivetrain, trail-taming FOX suspension, and a lightweight, durable alloy wheelset, the Turbo Levo delivers more of everything that you love about trail riding.
- The Levo’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
- Levo’s 150mm of rear travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit is your information hub with customizable display fields, including the exact percentage of battery level, and it features our all-new MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- Levo offers six distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial-in its performance for any riding style and any terrain. Head tube angle can be adjusted between 63- and 65.5-degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
- A dedicated mixed-wheel size design with a 27.5” wheel in the back and 29” up front delivers a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- Levo’s fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, 700Wh battery, and Turbo Connect Unit deliver category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of ride time, empowering you to ride farther and faster than ever before.
|Wheel Size:||Mixed: 29" front/27.5" rear|
|Rear Axle Standard:||12x148mm Boost|
|Rear Shock:||S1: FOX DPS Performance Series, 3-position lever, rebound adjust, 52.5x210mm | S2-S6: FOX FLOAT X Performance, LSR, 2-position lever, 55x210mm|
|Rear Shock Size:||210mm x 55mm|
|Rear Shock Hardware:||8x20mm front / Direct mount rear|
|Rear Suspension Travel:||150mm|
|Headset:||Specialized geo adjust|
|Fork:||Fox Rhythm 36 | S1: 150mm travel | S2-S6: 160mm travel|
|Fork Axle:||15x110mm Boost|
|Wheelset:||Specialized 29 rims / sealed cartridge bearing hubs|
|Front Tire:||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|Rear Tire:||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"|
|Crankset:||Praxis Forged/Custom Offset/ISIS Spindle Interface, 160mm|
|Chainguide:||Integrated top guide|
|Chain:||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur:||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t|
|Seatpost:||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 175mm, S6: 190mm|
|Seat Post Diameter:||34.9mm|
|Seat Post Clamp Diameter:||38.6mm|
|Seat:||Specialized Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Handlebar:||Specialized 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width|
|Stem:||Specialized Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Grips:||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Brakes:||SRAM Code R | 4-piston caliper | hydraulic disc | Front rotor: S1-S3: 200mm, S4-S6: 220mm | Rear rotor: 200mm|
|Water Bottle Cage Mounts:||One|
|Motor:||Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor|
|Battery:||Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh|
|Warranty:||Lifetime for frame / 2 years for motor and drive system - must register with Specialized|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
mm / inches
cm / ft
|Rider Height (cm)||150 - 160||157 - 173||165 - 180||173 - 188||178 - 193||188 - 203|