SRAM Level Disc BrakeSRAM's Level-series brakes are targeted towards the cross-country/light trail riders that aren't demanding massive amounts of power from their brakes. The Level is a no-frills budget brake that is built to give you consistent, reliable braking in any condition. The caliper utilizes a two piston design with top-loading brake pads. The lever reach is adjustable with an allen key. Value is the name of the game with the Level brake, and for the price, is tough to beat. No, it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the higher-end Level TLM brake, but it's a workhorse brake that won't break the bank.
In the box
- Level pre-bled brake lever/caliper
- Two caliper attachment bolts
- One hydraulic olive
- One hydraulic barb
- One T8 Torx wrench
- SRAM’s DirectLink lever design produces a solid, positive feel the second you squeeze the lever to engage the brake It offers a no-nonsense solution to give you precise control.
- DOT 5.1 brake fluid provides fade-free performance
- SRAM’s expandable bladder brake lever design includes a reshaped bladder that helps regulate and reduce air bubbles.
- The piggyback brake fluid reservoir on SRAM’s latest lever design is optimized for both performance and ease of use. The PiggyBack Reservoir offers a simple, failsafe way to manage brake fluid, and also allows for ambidextrous lever placement
- A hydraulic brake’s timing port is the connection between the reservoir and the master cylinder bore. When the lever is squeezed, a cup seal passes this area and closes the port, which pressurizes the system. SRAM’s new timing port closure system features durable seals and an ultra-smooth cylinder bore finish, producing dependable braking power and consistency.
|Lever Reach Adjust:||Yes|
|Pad Contact Adjust:||No|
|Reversible Lever Body:||Yes|
|Hose Length:||950mm Front / 1800mm Rear|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
Reviews / Q&A