Transition Spire Carbon Frame
Take on the biggest terrain without the penalty, Long travel doesn’t have to mean single purpose.
The Spire blends DH bike capability with mid-travel efficiency in such a way it’s almost two bikes in one. A delicately tuned pedaling and pumping platform, super supple beginning stroke sensitivity and all the travel you could ask for makes for a mind bending ride. Happily climb up to your favorite challenging descent, then cruise on over to your local flow trail and you’ll be rewarded on both ends of the spectrum. Don’t be fooled though, while it’s no one-trick pony, the Spire lives to push your limits. Get in-Spired.
In the box
- Spire Carbon Frame
- FSA ZS56/ZS56 headset
- Axle and derailleur hanger
- The Spire carbon uses premium Japanese Toray fiber using a unique latex coated EPS molding process to create tighter edge radius control using less material.
- Collet main pivot technology improves rear end stiffness and keeps your pivot hardware tight. Additional bearing shields prevent main pivot bearing contamination when washing your bike or riding in wet conditions.
- Fully integrated flush-mounted rubber frame protection
- Geo Adjust Chip: change the attitude of your bike with a simple flip of a chip.
- The Spire has two size specific chainstay lengths to provide balanced handling and rider weight distribution across the range of sizes.
- EnduroMAX suspension pivot bearings in standard sizes
- Gear accessory mount on the underside of toptube.
- 180mm dual crown fork compatible
- Coil shock compatible
|Front Suspension Travel:||170-180mm|
|Rear Suspension Travel:||170mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float X2 Factory 2-Pos|
|Rear Shock Size:||205mm x 65mm|
|Rear Shock Hardware:||Trunnion Mount Top / 30mm x 8mm Bottom|
|Rear Axle Width:||12x148mm Boost|
|BB Standard:||73mm BSA|
|ISCG Tabs:||ISCG '05 3-Bolt|
|Brake Mount Type:||Post-Mount 180mm|
|Max Rear Rotor Size:||223mm|
|Maximum Chainring Size:||34T|
|Maximum Tire Size:||2.6"|
|Seat Post Diameter:||31.6mm|
|Seat Clamp Diameter:||37mm|
|Water Bottle Cage Mounts:||One|
|Intended Use:||DH/FR, AM/Enduro|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
mm / inches
High Geo - 170mm fork
Low Geo - 170mm fork
cm / ft
|Rider Height (cm)||155 - 168||168 - 179||178 - 188||187 - 198||192 - 204|