Transition TR11 Frame
The TR11's DNA has a healthy strain of big freeride hits, DH speed and bike park inspiration. It will help you live all of your gravity fed dreams with the confidence of a 29 wheel up front while not giving up the flickability on jumps or in tight corners with a 27.5 wheel out back.
This bike was designed to let you party on the trails rather than worry about the small details. The new TR 11 frame is aluminum, so throw it in the truck or blast through a rock garden without hesitation. Transition spec'd the new Fox Racing Shox Float X air shock to take heavy hits while offering tunability, so you can adjust your setup to match your needs at all times. The TR11's rear end has Boost (148mm) spacing, giving you a little extra wiggle room through tight jank. There are also two chainstay positions to accommodate riders looking for a more planted vs more playful feel. The rebirthed TR11 won't pigeonhole you into one discipline, so you can revel in the world of gravity fed adventures.
- The TR11 now has a cable routing port in the front of the headtube which routes the rear derailleur and brake cables together and accommodates the rear brake lever being used on either side of the handlebar. Keeping the cockpit clean and tidy.
- The straight 56mm headtube uses Transition's TR11 adjustable headset cups which provides riders even more fine tuning options.
- The SM and MD share a 440/445mm adjustable chainstay, and LG and XL share a 445/450 adjustable chainstay to keep the bike balanced throughout the size range.
- The rear hub spacing is now boost 148mm, which provides some extra wiggle room through tight sections of trail as well as the ability to share a rear wheel with a trail bike. The BB shell spacing remains standard DH 83mm which provides optimal chainline with DH specific 7 speed cassettes.
- Integrated bumpers make sure your frame and fork are protected at all times so you don't need to worry about the stanchion mounted bumpers being in the wrong place.
- The DH capable Float X shock performs incredibly well and is super easy to achieve the exact spring rate you need without needing to source a different rate coil spring. It has all the adjustment you need in a package that's easy to fine tune and not worry about an excess amount of adjustments.
|Wheel Size:||Mixed: 29" front/27.5" rear|
|Front Suspension Travel:||200-203mm|
|Rear Suspension Travel:||200mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float X Performance Elite|
|Rear Shock Size:||250mm x 75mm|
|Rear Shock Hardware:||25mm x 8mm Top and Bottom|
|Rear Axle Width:||12x148mm Boost|
|Included Headset:||Transition Reach Adjust|
|BB Standard:||83mm BSA|
|ISCG Tabs:||ISCG '05 3-Bolt|
|Brake Mount Type:||Post-Mount 200mm|
|Max Rear Rotor Size:||223mm|
|Maximum Chainring Size:||38T|
|Maximum Tire Size:||27.5 x 2.5"|
|Seat Post Diameter:||31.6mm|
|Seat Clamp Diameter:||37mm|
|Warranty:||Case by case|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
mm / inches