Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs D4 Composite MIPS Helmet
It wasn't easy for Troy Lee Designs to improve upon the class-leading design and function of the D3 helmet, but they made it happen. Built with an aerospace shell design and materials, TLD was able to get the D4 Composite helmet to 1050 grams without sacrificing any strength.
MIPS C2 protection system is used to add an additional layer of safety in the event of a fall. For comfort, the D4 Composite routes cooling air through a front air intake system that flows through the polymer center and power grid side mesh keeping your head cooler during the ride. X-static® and XT2® anti-microbial/anti-odor padding keep the inside of the helmet a much nicer place to be.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Drawstring helmet bag included
|Core Material:||EPS Foam|
|Shell Material:||Aerospace Composite|
|Safety Certification:||ASTM F1952 DH MTB, ASTM F2032 BMX, CPSC 1203, CE N1078, AS/NZS 2063|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.