We Are One Arrival Frame
The We Are One ARRIVAL is proof of what’s possible when a small, dedicated team pours all of their passion into a single focus: to create a bike of uncompromising quality born on the trails they call home while being a force of nature on any trail, anywhere. Introducing The ARRIVAL: 100% designed, manufactured and assembled in Kamloops, BC.
Yes, you read that correctly.
The ARRIVAL is 29" and 150mm of corner-smashing excellence that meets at the intersection of fast and fun. It has enough soul to make any rider want to shred all day and enough substance to meet the diverse challenges of the Enduro World Series. Race tested, this bike has already started stacking top-15 finishes piloted by EWS Junior and Kamloops local, Jonathan Helly.
A proper mountain bike, The ARRIVAL is for the aggressive rider who wants a playful bike that balances the ability to hold a line, rail corners and handle race speeds with confidence. It does not sacrifice comfort or pedal efficiency and begs for another lap.
The ARRIVAL is here. And We Are One is just getting started.
- 100% designed, manufactured and assembled in Kamloops, BC
- Safety and strength are paramount with The Arrival. We Are One got the passing grade from EFBE and did it with the first frame they sent for testing. This is the toughest test for a bike to date and We Are One is happy to have their stamp of approval.
- All hardware is tucked up and away, clean and flush to the frame
- Ti fasteners for improved durability and weight savings
- The ombré paint scheme uses a Cerakote H Series coating
- The ARRIVAL carries a bad case of little man syndrome and will fight out of any corner
- We Are One will be offering the ability to repair their frames. With their ability to make frames, they can also repair them, keeping their products from needing to be recycled.
|Front Suspension Travel:||160-170mm|
|Rear Suspension Travel:||152mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float X2 Factory|
|Rear Shock Size:||185mm x 55mm|
|Rear Axle Width:||12x157mm Super Boost|
|BB Standard:||68mm BSA|
|Brake Mount Type:||Post-Mount 180mm|
|Max Rear Rotor Size:||180mm|
|Maximum Tire Size:||2.5"|
|Seat Post Diameter:||31.6mm|
|Water Bottle Cage Mounts:||One|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
mm / inches
with 160mm fork travel
cm / ft
|Rider Height (cm)||160 - 173||173 - 183||183 - 193|