Wolf Tooth Components
The new Wolf Tooth Components ReMote solves all common dropper remote complaints in a compact, ergonomic, and sturdy package.
Beginning with a long list of rider and mechanic requests, the Wolf Tooth team set out to address each and every one. The result of twenty-three prototype generations and thousands of hours of field testing, the Wolf Tooth ReMote is the definitive upgrade for the bulk of dropper seatposts available today. From its hassle-free installation to smooth ball bearing action to engineered failure point, the lightweight ReMote leads in every category.
If you need the matchmaker bracket be sure to add it to your order.
Confirmed Dropper Post Compatibility (Remote Standard and Remote Light Action):
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum wtih Delrin Axle
- ReMote IS-II for Shimano I-Spec II: Includes IS-II Hardware
- ReMote IS-AB for Shimano I-Spec A or B: Includes IS-AB Hardware - Works for some Hope brakes
- ReMote MM SRAM / Avid MatchMaker X: Does NOT include the MatchMaker hardware. Most brakes will come with them. If you need the matchmaker bracket be sure to add it to your order. SRAM Level and Level T brakes are not compatible with ReMote MM so use the ReMote 22.
- ReMote 22.2mm: Includes hinged handlebar clamp for 22.2mm handlebars.
- Warranty: 1 year
- View Installation Instructions
Reviews / Q&A