Wolf Tooth Components
Wolf Tooth Components ReMote
The new Wolf Tooth Components ReMote solves all common dropper remote complaints in a compact, ergonomic, and sturdy package.
Beginning with a long list of rider and mechanic requests, the Wolf Tooth team set out to address each and every one. The result of twenty-three prototype generations and thousands of hours of field testing, the Wolf Tooth ReMote is the definitive upgrade for the bulk of dropper seatposts available today. From its hassle-free installation to smooth ball bearing action to engineered failure point, the lightweight ReMote leads in every category.
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum wtih Delrin Axle
- ReMote IS-II for Shimano I-Spec II: Includes IS-II Hardware
- ReMote IS-AB for Shimano I-Spec A or B: Includes IS-AB Hardware - Works for some Hope brakes
- ReMote MM SRAM / Avid MatchMaker X: Does NOT include the MatchMaker hardware. Most brakes will come with them. If you need the matchmaker bracket be sure to add it to your order. SRAM Level and Level T brakes are not compatible with ReMote MM so use the ReMote 22.
- ReMote 22.2mm: Includes hinged handlebar clamp for 22.2mm handlebars.
- ReMote for Hope: is only compatible Tech 3 brakes. There are two generations of Hope Tech 3 brakes. Our ReMote is designed to work with the early model of the Tech 3 brake levers. The newer model of the Tech 3 brakes has a threaded hole and will require some modifications to our ReMote base. Learn More
- Warranty: 1 year
Confirmed Dropper Post Compatibility (Remote Standard and Remote Light Action):
Reviews / Q&A