Wolf Tooth Components
7 in stockNotify me when available
The new Wolf Tooth Components ReMote solves all common dropper remote complaints in a compact, ergonomic, and sturdy package.
Beginning with a long list of rider and mechanic requests, the Wolf Tooth team set out to address each and every one. The result of twenty-three prototype generations and thousands of hours of field testing, the Wolf Tooth ReMote is the definitive upgrade for the bulk of dropper seatposts available today. From its hassle-free installation to smooth ball bearing action to engineered failure point, the lightweight ReMote leads in every category.
If you need the matchmaker bracket be sure to add it to your order.
Confirmed Dropper Post Compatibility (Remote Standard and Remote Light Action):
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum wtih Delrin Axle
- ReMote IS-II for Shimano I-Spec II: Includes IS-II Hardware
- ReMote IS-AB for Shimano I-Spec A or B: Includes IS-AB Hardware - Works for some Hope brakes
- ReMote MM SRAM / Avid MatchMaker X: Does NOT include the MatchMaker hardware. Most brakes will come with them. If you need the matchmaker bracket be sure to add it to your order. SRAM Level and Level T brakes are not compatible with ReMote MM so use the ReMote 22.
- ReMote 22.2mm: Includes hinged handlebar clamp for 22.2mm handlebars.
- Warranty: 1 year
- View Installation Instructions
- UpFront cable fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seatpost using stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration.
- Large-diameter ball-bearing pivot: An industry first, the ReMote uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
- Cable-kind clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
- Integrated brake lever mounting: The ReMote’s 6061 aluminum mounts attach cleanly and securely to Shimano I-Spec (A, B, or II) and SRAM MatchMaker X brake levers. Bar-mount clamps will be available during the third quarter of 2016.
- Low-profile lever: The ReMote lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain.
- Integrated cable adjustment: The ReMote’s solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
- Breakaway axle pivot: Crashes are bad- but expensive crashes are worse. That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash.
- High-traction lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost- even in the worst of conditions.
- Broad compatibility: The ReMote has been tested and approved for use with KS, Thomson, Fox Transfer, RaceFace, Easton, Specialized Command, and Giant Contact cable-actuated dropper posts.
- Made in the USA: Wherever the capabilities exist, Wolf Tooth is committed to domestic manufacturing. From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA.