Wolf Tooth Components
Wolf Tooth Components Resolve Dropper Post
The Wolf Tooth Resolve Dropper Post is the first dropper post to use a self-bleeding cartridge. It has the shortest stack height of any dropper post on the market, has a short insertion depth, is one of the lightest dropper posts, and is completely serviceable at home via the Wolf Tooth Right to Repair program.
Self Bleeding Resolve Cartridge
At the heart of Resolve Dropper Post is a self-bleeding cartridge that removes air from the fluid chamber with every actuation. All dropper posts can get air in the chamber, which leads to sag and squish. Resolve Dropper Post is the only dropper post that purges air from the chamber, which means you’ll never need to buy a new cartridge as you do with all other dropper posts.
Shortest Stack Height
The shortest stack height of any dropper post means that Resolve can get your saddle lower than any other dropper post. The lower your saddle, the more room you have to maneuver your bike on drops and techy descents.
Resolve Dropper Post is one of the lightest dropper posts on the market when it comes to grams per millimeter of travel. It’s as much as 26% lighter than other dropper posts of the same travel and size.
Short Insertion Length
When a dropper post has a short insertion length, longer travel options are unlocked for more bikes. A short insertion length is vital for smaller bikes, frames with curved seat tubes, and frames with seat tubes that have bottle bosses.
Travel Reduction with Spacers
The travel length of your Resolve dropper post can be reduced in 5mm increments for a total reduction down to -50mm. Travel reduction spacer kits are sold separately, and if you are comfortable with working on suspension components, you may be able to complete the installation yourself.
100% User Serviceable
Service for Resolve Dropper Post is easy and can be done at home by any capable bike mechanic. It’s like a suspension fork, but simpler. Each of the 88 pieces of Resolve Dropper Post can be purchased individually. If something breaks in a crash, save money by replacing just the affected part instead of an entire assembly.
Max rider weight limit is 264lbs
In the box
- Resolve Dropper Post
- Cable and housing kit
- Cable barrel
- XZN-16 socket
- The patent-pending external air filter prevents dirt and debris from entering the chamber so your Resolve Dropper Post can perform with smooth precision every time you need it. Because it is external, the air filter can easily be inspected and if needed, replaced with just a retaining ring pliers.
- Resolve Dropper Post is compatible with round and oval saddle rails. The two bolt design is simple, reliable and proven. The patent-pending Wolf Tooth design also enables the lowest stack height of any dropper post on the market. Optional titanium bolts and barrel nuts are available to reduce weight and add color.
- The lower tube of the Resolve Dropper Post can be swapped to change between 30.9 and 31.6 mm diameters. You can buy a new lower section and use video tutorials on making the swap, or you can take it to your local bike shop to do the work for you.
- Wolf Tooth has tested Resolve Dropper Post prototypes for over four years in all conditions. Expect precise, consistent performance no matter the weather, from desert heat to Minnesota winters at -30ºF and everything in between.
- You need to trust your dropper post to perform when you’re riding. Resolve Dropper Post has smooth and refined actuation every time you need it. You’ll hear a loud, crisp sound every time it tops and bottoms out.
- Wolf Tooth loves CNC machined components and their Resolve Dropper Post is a perfect example. Even the parts you can't see are machined to a jewel-like finish.
|125mm, 160mm, 200mm
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.