The Works Components angle headset makes it possible to change the head angle of any mountain bike that uses ZS44/ZS56 cups. The only catch is, in order to have room for the additional angle, a ZS44 will become an EC44, which also increases stack height by 15mm. If you have 15mm headset spacers to spare, this angleset will work without the need for a longer fork steerer.
Use of this headset requires measuring your head tube length to select the correct headset. If your headtube is between sizes, it it advised to size up to the larger size.
|Bearing Type:||45 x 45 Degree AC sealed bearings, integrated upper and lower rubber seals|
|Crown Race Material:||Aluminum|
|Crown Race Seat Diameter:||40mm (1.5")|
|Stack Height:||Total upper stack height inc. bearing cover: 15mm|
|Warranty:||Case by case review|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
- Upper cup is external (EC) - will fit frames using ZS44 (ZS) upper headcup as standard
- To suit standard 1 1/8" to 1.5" Tapered steerer tube forks. (28.6 - 39.79)
- Insertion depth: 9mm Upper, 16mm Lower.
- Proudly machined in the UK from 6082 T6, Black Anodize finish
- Headset comes complete with top-cap (star-nut included), bearings and crown race - all parts required for fitment
- Installation instructions
Reviews / Q&A