Smith Bobcat SunglassesEnduro riding to gravel adventure or backcountry powder mission, the Smith Bobcat sunglasses are for riders and skiers who want the full coverage of the Wildcat with a smaller fit and a lightweight feel. This hybrid design pairs goggle-like coverage with the airflow and easy-wear feel of sunglasses. ChromaPop™ brings out the details on forested trails and in bright alpine bowls. The lens is interchangeable, and a bonus clear lens is included for low-light needs. No-slip fit details keeps them in place through rocky terrain and high-speed descents.
In the box
- ChromaPop™ bright light lens (installed) and interchangeable clear lens
- Performance hard case
- Microfiber pouch
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- 5-base lens curvature
- Slight wraparound fit
- Megol temples and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Two-position adjustable Megol nose pads
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- Strategic venting increases airflow for reduced fogging and maximum clarity
|Frame Material:||Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable|
|Fit:||Small to medium fit, large coverage|
|Intended Use:||MTB / Snow|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.