Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs D4 Carbon MIPS Helmet
The Daytona helmet series redefined the marriage between technology, safety and artistic design. The Troy Lee Designs D4 Carbon Helmet changed the game once again. TLD was able to strategically increase strength and durability while keeping the overall weight to a premium. This model also features integrated MIPS Brain Protection System, lightweight titanium D-rings, a collarbone suspension system and quick release XT2 3D cheek pads and Ionic washable liner.
In the box
- Troy Lee Designs D4 Carbon MIPS Helmet
- Very nice helmet bag
- Owner's manual
- Extra visor hardware
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Removable snap-in, washable comfort liner with Coolmax® and Dri-lex® moisture-wicking materials
- Super light titanium D-rings save weight and have increased material tensile strength
|Shell Material:||Carbon fiber|
|Ventilation:||24 total vents: 11 front intake ports, 6 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports|
|Safety Certification:||CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.