Cane Creek 40-Series EC34 Headset
The 40-Series is the workhorse of Cane Creek's headset line-up. Representing the balance of performance, durability and value, the series incorporates all the features necessary for a robust, lightweight, long-lasting headset. These external cups press into the head tube for smooth steering and extreme durability.
The innovative Clip-Seal completely seals the top assembly and captures the compression ring to reduce the number of loose parts.
This headset is compatible with straight steerer 1-1/8" forks.
- Sealed Black Oxide Bearings
- Carbon-Friendy Compression Ring Captured in Top Cover to Keep Shims in Place
- Steel Crown Race with Integrated Seals
- Interlok Spacer Compatible
In the box
- Cane Creek 40-Series EC34 Headset
|Bearing Type:||Black-Oxide Sealed Cartridge|
|Crown Race Seat Diameter:||30mm (1 1/8")|
|Intended Use:||Mountain Biking|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.