The Cane Creek AngleSet headset makes it possible to change the head angle of a mountain bike with ease. This AngleSet offers adjustments of steeper or slacker by 1°.
The proprietary design of the AngleSet is head-tube length independent and fits most standards. A self-aligning feature between the bearings and steerer tube ensure a perfect fit and allows for easy fork installation.
- Upper ID: 44mm
- Lower ID: 56mm
- Crown Race Seat Dia.: 40mm (1.5")
- Bearing Type: Black Oxide Sealed
- Cup Material: Aluminum
- Crown Race Material: Steel
- Intended Use: MTB
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Spherical bearing interfaces allow the AngleSet bearings to be aligned with the steerer-tube regardless of head-tube length or slight cup mis-alignment.
- Interlok® spacer compatible
- Steeper or slacker +/- 1.0°
- Cut in Cane Creek’s Fletcher, NC machining facility from U.S.- made aluminum
- Internal parts are cross-compatible across the 10, 40 and 110 series