Chris King Dropset 5 IS42/IS52
Chris King started making headsets in 1976 and have been refining them ever since. The DropSet™ 5 is built to be dependable and sets the standard for quality. The integrated headset function delivers precision performance that is built on the same pedigree of Chris King headsets from the past 40 years.
Compatible with many Specialized mountain bike frames, see headtube specifications here.
Not compatible with the 21'-22' Stumpjumper EVO.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock® retention design for dependable headset adjustment (US Patent 8662517)
- 42mm 45x45 upper bearing for 6.85-7.05mm bearing ream depth
- 52mm 45x45 lower bearing
- Compatible with the included baseplate and 45 degree integrated crown races
|Bearing Type:||Stainless Steel|
|Crown Race Seat Diameter:||40mm (1.5")|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.