3 in stockNotify me when available
The ThreadFit 24 bottom bracket is designed and built to be durable, serviceable, and silent. Manufactured to create a precise and functional interface between your frame’s bottom bracket shell and your cranks to ensure that your cranks will spin lightly and without interference.
The ThreadFit 24 is designed to fit threaded 68mm, 73mm, 83mm, and 100mm bottom bracket shells. Conversion kits are REQUIRED to fit any of these standards, please reference the Conversion Kit Chart below.
- Bearing Type: Stainless Steel Sealed
- Shell Width: 68/73/83/100mm (conversion kit required)
- Spindle Dia.: 24mm
- Intended Use: MTB
- Warranty: 5 years
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Legendary in-house made bearings
- Easily serviceable with the Chris King Grease Injector Tool