CushCore TRAIL - Single - 29"
CushCore TRAIL provides an all-new option for riders looking for a performance/weight balance between our PRO and XC inserts.
Additionally, CushCore TRAIL was engineered to provide more progressive sidewall support: the harder you push, the more support you’ll feel. Enabling supple tire response on flat corners and a stable sidewall when railing berms.
Like all CushCore tire inserts, TRAIL absorbs shock and vibration, improves cornering, and prevents flats/rim damage … giving you Total Confidence to ride at your best.
Compared to standard tubeless tires, CushCore provides up to:
- 50% reduction in vertical impact force
- 77% reduction in lateral vibrations
- 58% reduction in longitudinal vibrations
*est. weight includes one insert and one valve stem
In the box
- QTY(1) CushCore Insert
- QTY(1) 44mm CushCore Valve Stem
- Valve Core Tool
- Unrivaled rim protection
- Absorbs shock and vibration
- Allows for running lower tire pressure for better traction
- Fluted sidewall design provides progressive sidewall support
- Centrifugal channels to increase air and sealant flow
|Inner Rim Width:||22mm-35mm|
|Intended Use:||XC / Trail / Enduro|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.