Deity BF800 Brendog HandlebarDeity's BF800 Brendog Handlebar is an homage to the effortless style, grace, and speed exemplified by Brendan Fairclough's every move. Brendan makes it look so easy, but as we all know, his level of skill, flow, and style takes a lifetime to perfect. Not unlike the BF800 Brendog signature handlebar, which has been developed and tested on the World Cup Downhill circuit for almost three years. Utilizing Brendan's preferred geometry gives this bar a more aggressive positioning to attack the gnarliest DH trails in the world. With an 800mm width and a 30mm rise, Deity's proprietary Gradient Butting Technology coupled with their Mono Heat Treatment Procedure delivers a handlebar that is more than 20% stronger.
In the box
- BF800 Brendog Handlebar
- Two tone bead blast and polished anodized finish
- Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing proprietary Gradient Butting Technology
- Mono Heat Treatment Procedure for increased strength
- Wider center bore spacing for increased stability
- Alignment control markers for set up and spacing of levers
- Measured cut marks and center alignment detail
|Warranty:||Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to original owner|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.