Deity Racepoint 35 HandlebarThe brand-new Racepoint 35 is Deity’s new premier Enduro/Downhill aluminum handlebar. The handlebar’s 7075 T73 Custom Gradient Butted Aluminum construction is incredibly strong and durable. The Racepoint bars were designed with comfortable dimensions, damping and compliance qualities, and a robust center bore area which provides a boost in torsional stiffness for precision cornering and tracking. The Racepoint handlebars will look great on any bike and provide you with the bar height and width that you're looking for, and will have you at the top of the results on race day.
In the box
- Racepoint 35 Handlebar
- Designed for Downhill / Enduro / AM
- Two tone bead blast and polish anodized finish
- Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology
- Flex and deflection characteristics designed to match the Black Label handlebar
- Measured cut marks and center alignment detail
|Rise:||25mm / 38mm|
|Warranty:||2 year limited / Lifetime Crash Replacement|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.