Wolf Tooth Components
2 in stockNotify me when available
Wolf Tooth's SDM chainrings replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean looking, light weight, and stiff piece of machined billet. These direct mount chainrings for SRAM cranks are offset 6mm (dished in) to make the perfect 1x chainline on SRAM GXP cranks, BB30 Long Spindle cranks, SRAM Road cranks, and SRAM CX1 cranks with removable spiders.
- These are 6mm offset direct mount chainrings for SRAM cranks
- These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider, which is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. You will use these same 3 bolts to attach the Wolf Tooth SDM (TM) chainring.
- Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes.
- They fit on SRAM cranksets with removable spiders that are either GXP, Long Spindle BB30 or any Road/CX crankset
- Models include but are not limited to: S2200, S2210, X9, X0, X01, XX1, X1 1400, ALL SRAM Road/CX cranks that have removable spiders, Truvativ AKA Cranksets (GXP version), and newer S1400 (or X7) .
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Mount: SRAM GXP Direct Mount
- Offset: 6mm (for 12x142mm bikes)
- Chainline: 49mm
- Warranty: 1 year