DT Swiss 350 MTB 12x148mm 32H Rear HubThanks to the proven freehub Ratchet System, the DT Swiss 350 hub is a dependable partner for every adventure. The 36 tooth ratchets ensure direct power transmission. The sophisticated yet simple construction of the hub allows a low weight while providing outstanding rolling performance. Furthermore, it enables cyclists not only to maintain their freehub system without special tools, but also to convert to the various standards. The intention behind the 350 was to create a dependable hub that supports cyclists in their independence.
Anodizing: All hub brands we sell offer at least one anodized color, and although they use purpose-built anodizing labs, there can be variations in color due to the nature of the electrochemical process. As such, we cannot guarantee that your hubs will match in color exactly as pictured on our website. If we notice a significant difference in a pair of hubs you order, we will contact you to discuss a resolution. If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message.
- The new shape of the end caps facilitates disassembly and thus speeds up handling requiring disassembly
- DT Swiss hubs are engineered to have the optimum axial and radial bearing clearance when the hubs are properly installed in the wheel and bike.
- 36 points of engagement = 10º
- The Ratchet System uses two conical springs to ensure the proper alignment of the ratchets. It is marginally heavier than Ratchet EXP
- The freehub bodies for Ratchet System hubs have a gloss finish and don't have a seal, as it's fixed on the hub shell.
|Axle Configuration:||12x148mm Boost|
|Driver Options:||SRAM XD, Shimano HyperGlide (HG), Shimano MicroSpline|
|Bearing Type:||Stainless Steel Sealed Cartridge|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.