Hope Evo SuperBoost Crankset - 73mm - 56.5mm Chainline
The Hope EVO Crankset is a new benchmark for aluminum MTB cranks. The latest FEA analysis tools, rigorous lab testing and extensive field testing mean the EVO crankset is both lighter and stiffer than pervious models. This crankset features a self-extracting axle/arm interface, simplifying fitting and removal.
This Hope Evo Crankset is meant for bikes with 157mm (SuperBoost) rear hub spacing and a 56.5mm chainline.
For more info, check out the Evo Cranks Chainline and Clearance Chart
NOTE: Chainring not included.
In the box
- Left and Right Crank Arms
- 30mm Spindle
- Preload ring
- Chainring NOT included
- Self-extracting axle/arm interface for ease of fitting
- Versatile Spline mount for chainring or spiderless chainrings
- 30mm oversized 7075 aluminium alloy axle
- Forged and CNC machined 7150 series aluminum alloy crank arms
|Hope Direct Mount
|XC / AM / Enduro / DH
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.