Kryptonite New York Chain 1217
Kryptonite New York Series chains feature an oval crossbar disc lock and 6-sided 3t hardened Manganese steel links, designed to defeat maximum attacks.
Kryptonite stands behind its products by providing an Anti-Theft Protection Offer on specific locks. How does it work?
If your bicycle or powersport vehicle is stolen because of the malicious or unintended opening or breaking of the Kryptonite lock by force, we will pay you the lesser of one of the following, subject to a maximum amount based on the type of lock product identified in the claim (Remember this is an OPTIONAL offer and you MUST register to participate in the Program.):
- the base cost of your bicycle or powersport vehicle excluding tax and accessories
- any insurance deductible
Note: Kryptonite requires proof of payment from your insurance company prior to paying your deductible under this offer.
- Durable, protective nylon cover with hook-n-loop fasteners to hold in place
- Patented*, oval hardened STEEL CROSSBAR for extra security
- Hardened DOUBLE DEADBOLT locking for extensive holding power
- SLIDING DUSTCOVER protects and extends cylinder life
- 3 STAINLESS STEEL KEYS – one lighted with high intensity bulb and replaceable battery
- Key Safe Program: register your keys and if you loose them, Kryptonite will replace your keys. With many of their locks, you receive the first two keys free.
|Material:||12mm six-sided, chain links made of 3T HARDENED MANGANESE STEEL for maximum strength|
|Lock Type:||HIGH SECURITY DISC-STYLE CYLINDER with reinforced anti-drill, anti-pull protection system|
|Length:||5' 5" (170cm)|
|Insurance:||Bicycle $4,000 / Powersport $1,500|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.