With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF, but widened to provide more support, the DHR II offers excellent braking and cornering traction. The center tread features ramped knobs to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
Maxxis' Wide Trail (WT) model has been specifically engineered and optimized to be run on rims with a 30-35mm inner rim width.
- Diameter: 27.5"
- Tubeless Ready: Yes
- Bead: Folding
- Intended Use: MTB
- Warranty: 1 year
- Ideal for Conditions: Damp, loose over hard, medium, loose
- Excellent braking/cornering traction. Recommended as rear tire, but works well as a front tire too.
- Wide trail (WT): Optimized for 30 - 35mm inner width rims.
- EXO casing: A pinch-flat resistant casing, fairly light-duty.
- MaxxTerra: A slightly firmer compound, offers a nice balance of traction and longevity. Good for damp/dry conditions.
- Dual: The firmest compound, better for dry conditions. Longest life, but reduced traction, especially in the wet.