4 in stockNotify me when available
- Diameter: 26"
- Tubeless Ready: TR models only
- Bead: Kevlar folding or steel wire (DH)
- Intended Use: AM/Enduro/DH
- Ideal for Conditions: Loose, loose over hard, loam, wet
- High volume casing
- Excellent braking traction
- EXO casing: A pinch-flat resistant casing, fairly light-duty.
- MaxxGrip: Maxxis' tackiest compound for ultimate traction, but it wears the quickest. Best for wet conditions.
- MaxxTerra: A slightly firmer compound compared to MaxxGrip. Good for damp/dry conditions.
- Dual: The firmest compound, better for dry conditions. Longest life, but reduced traction, especially in the wet.
- Single: A basic, cost effective compound. Longer lasting, ideal for dry conditions.
- DH: Dual-ply non-folding casing for maximum durability and protection.