Outbound Lighting Evo Downhill Package (Evo & Hangover)
This is the ultimate bike light setup. Trail Evo on the handlebars for that up-close and mid-range fill light, Hangover on your helmet that gives a wide but punchy light throw that with their powers combined, creates the Evo Downhill Package. Best of all, no wires. No one wants that anymore for their bike lights.
Engineered & assembled in Chicago, IL!
In the box
- Trail Evo bike light for the handlebar with a quick release mount
- Hangover for bike helmet, with a GoPro mount installed
- Customized USB-C to USB-A charging cables
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) Optic hits a perfect balance of peak brightness, smooth falloff and insane peripheral coverage
- Pass-Thru Charging (PTC) allows you full access to all output modes of your light while charging from an off-the-shelf USB Power Bank, so that you can extend runtime for those epic adventures, without limiting the light available to you (bikepackers rejoice!)
- The soft-touch overmolded top shell has a single, large button right in the middle that’s easy to feel through a thick winter glove in the dark, with four green indicators to clearly convey mode and battery status without the need for a decoder.
- All lighting modes include a 20 minute “Get home mode” where the light output is significantly reduced and the end of battery life to give you a chance to get out of the woods. Even when the battery is going to die, the light will pulse for 15 seconds to make it very clear that the battery is going to die, and you need to slow down or stop what you are doing to prepare for it.
- Adaptive mode slowly throttles brightness over a 30-45 minute period as your eyes adapt to the darkness, resulting in a light that “feels” brighter for a longer period of time, that falls between the medium and high total run times.
|Lumens:||Trail Evo: Approximately 2100-2200
Hangover: Approximately 900-1000
|Mount:||Trail Evo: Handlebar, 35mm or 31.8mm (shim included)
|Runtime:||Trail Evo: 2 - 4hrs
Hangover: 1.5 - 3hrs
|Intended Use:||MTB Night Riding|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.