Outbound Lighting Hangover Helmet Light
Hangover borrows its name from the famous trail in Sedona, AZ (not the dreaded “brew flu”).
Into it, Outbound Lighting poured every ounce of their automotive optics knowledge, creating the most compact, helmet-mounted light anywhere.
But slim does not mean dim. Some serious late-night thinking went into the Hangover, with countless hours prototyping the perfect beam pattern for trail riding. The resulting optics fills your entire field of vision with light, not just a spot down the trail. So, you can avoid what you want to miss, and hit what you really want to shred.
Good for 90 minutes of strong output, with the ability to USB speed-charge on the go
Proudly and expertly made right here in Illinois, with the help of good coffee and homegrown talent.
- 85% charge in just one hour
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) Optic hits a perfect balance of peak brightness, smooth falloff and insane peripheral coverage
- Pass-Thru Charging (PTC) allows you full access to all output modes of your light while charging from an off-the-shelf USB Power Bank, so that you can extend runtime for those epic adventures, without limiting the light available to you (bikepackers rejoice!)
- Designed with built-in tabs for standard “action camera” mounts
- The soft-touch overmolded top shell has a single, large button right in the middle that’s easy to feel through a thick winter glove in the dark, with four green indicators to clearly convey mode and battery status without the need for a decoder.
- Thermal engineering optimizes airflow across the cooling channels when riding to shed heat fast
- All lighting modes include a 20 minute “Get home mode” where the light output is significantly reduced and the end of battery life to give you a chance to get out of the woods. Even when the battery is going to die, the light will pulse for 15 seconds to make it very clear that the battery is going to die, and you need to slow down or stop what you are doing to prepare for it.
- Adaptive mode slowly throttles brightness over a 30-45 minute period as your eyes adapt to the darkness, resulting in a light that “feels” brighter for a longer period of time, that falls between the medium and high total run times.
|Runtime:||3+ hrs low mode
3 hrs medium mode
1.5 hrs high mode
2 hrs Adaptive Mode
|Intended Use:||MTB Night Riding|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.