Patagonia Women's Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts
Patagonia's premium, lightweight yet durable, contoured-fit mountain-bike shorts are made with highly breathable, stretchy fabric that's comfortable on hot days and long backcountry missions. Designed along with, but sold separately from, their Dirt Roamer Liner Shorts.
- Lightweight four-way stretch fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Low-bulk, no-stitch welded seams reduce weight and allow shorts to stretch as one garment while eliminating chafing during prolonged saddle time
- Two secure, zippered envelope-style pockets on outer thighs keep valuables close at hand, with new pass-through access that pairs with thigh pockets on the Dirt Roamer Liner Shorts
- Pairs with the Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs, Dirt Roamer Liner Shorts, Dirt Craft Liner Shorts and Nether Bike Liner Shorts
- Longer, MTB-Specific Inseam: 12½" inseam covers tops of knees and low-profile kneepads
|Material:||4-oz 90-denier 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex with four-way stretch|
|Waterproof:||DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.