Patagonia Women's Dirt Roamer Storm Jacket
Don’t fight the storm. Revel in it. This lightweight, fully waterproof MTB-specific jacket repels rain, snow and frigid temps, breathes and stretches through hours of hard pedaling, and easily packs into a bib pocket, hip pack or handlebar bag for overnight missions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell is waterproof/breathable, stretchy and recycled; a wicking soft-knit backer eliminates clamminess against skin
- Two-way, three-quarter-length front zipper eliminates bulk at waist and can be zipped open from bottom for additional venting
- Abrasion-resistant reinforcement at forearms, shoulders and drop-tail rear hem
- Hood adjusts with a single pull for clear peripheral vision and rolls away into a hook-and-loop stow system
- Jacket packs into secure rear pocket, or can be rolled into cinch hood and tied around the waist with jacket arms
- Side zips provide greater breathability and ease taking the jacket on and off over a helmet