The legacy of our Atlas crank continues with the release of the Atlas Cinch crankset. Crankarms forged and then machined from tough 7050 Alloy – with new web bracing that improves stiffness while cutting out unnecessary material. The new Atlas is lighter than previous versions without sacrificing strength and adds our user friendly Cinch interface system for new levels of versatility – making these cranks ideal across many disciplines including trail, enduro and full on DH or freeride! Imagine interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle, and full compatibility across all relevant frame standards; all delivered with RF proven strength. Quite possibly the most versatile crankset you will ever own!
- Cinch chainring interface
- Improved stiffness due to and forged web bracing on arms (Arms are 12% stiffer than Turbine)
- Designed for good crank clearance on 27.5 DH, 27+ and 29+ bikes
- Boost compatible with new Cinch boost spider
- Compatible with Raceface's BMX spindle and spider