RevGrips Race Series Grip System
RevGrips Suspension Grips outperform any other grip because they do not contact your handlebar. The inner diameter of the grip is approximately 1/8 of an inch larger than the outside diameter of the handlebar and is "suspended" in an elastomer on each side of the grip. This unique design allows the grip to work WITH your hands, isolated from shock and vibration, and independent of your handlebar.
The Race Series Shock Absorbing Grip System is simply a “Bare-Bones” version of the Pro Series System. RevGrips preserved the performance but eliminated the clamp lightening process, color options, tuning options, and installation tools. Available in the same 8 sizes as PRO.
All parts are upgrade-able and interchangeable between Race and Pro Series so you can add colored grips, lightened clamps, or a Tuning Washer Set to adjust performance at any time.
The Race Series is available in three different grip designs:
- Ergonomic | Super Soft Compound (RG4, RG5, RG6, RG7)
- Standard | Ultra Soft Compound (Small, Medium, Large)
- Half-Waffle | Soft Compound (One size)
In the box
- QTY(2) Grip Sleeves
- QTY(4) Black Anodized Aluminum Clamps
- QTY(4) Suspension Insert Rings
- QTY(2) Aluminum Bar End Assemblies
- QTY(5) Clamp Screws
- Reduced shock and vibration means less hand fatigue
- All parts are upgrade-able and interchangeable between Race and Pro Series
- All parts can be replaced individually
|Locking Clamp:||Two Locking Clamps|
|Diameter:||RG4: 32mm | RG5: 33mm | RG6: 34mm | RG7: 35mm | Small: 31mm | Medium: 32.5mm | Large: 34mm | Half-waffle: 31mm|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.