Shimano SH-GF800 GTX Flat Shoe
Don’t let the elements keep you inside. Shimano’s GF8GTX flat pedal trail shoe is designed for wet and cold days in the saddle. The shoe features Shimano ULTREAD GF rubber compound that is optimized for low temperatures, enhancing the shoe-pedal connection with maximum pin grip for increased confidence and control on technical trails.
Specially-formulated ULTREAD GF outsole utilizes a sticky, slow rebound, low temperature rubber compound that delivers optimal deformation performance in cool and cold weather conditions, enhancing pin engagement and shoe-to-pedal connection. Wide sole profile with hexagonal tread block pattern increases multi-direction stability for increased confidence and control in technical, rugged terrain.
Heavy duty synthetic leather upper, asymmetrically raised padded ankle collar, and sidewall sole protect against rock strikes and other trail impacts. Integrated sock-style upper employs waterproof GORE-TEX liner to keep elements at bay, while mid-cut ankle cuff keeps trail debris and mud out.
- Waterproof upper with integrated sock-style upper
- BOA closure with bash guard allows for easy operation with winter gloves
- Low temperature-specific ULTREAD GF rubber compound delivers optimal performance in cool and cold weather
- TORBAL 2.0: Unique midsole structure allows heel section to move torsionally, maintaining full range of motion for improved rider comfort
- Volume Trail Last: Tuned upper is tighter around ball of foot for enhanced control and pedaling efficiency, and has increased volume at the toe box and heel for improved walking comfort and shock absorption
|Synthetic leather upper with padded ankle collar and GORE-TEX liner
|Low temperature-specific ULTREAD GF rubber compound
|Wet and cold weather MTB
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.