Smith Session MIPS HelmetThe Smith Session helmet is made for the all-mountain rider that wants speed and style in one protective package. The ultralight feel and innovative protection of Koroyd® in strategic, zonal impact areas let you bomb and blaze with confidence. Generous air ports on the top work with internal air channels to provide ventilation that keeps you cool on the uphill and helps maintain your focus in descent mode. Plus, it accommodates easy goggle or eyewear storage so you can sit back and enjoy the view from the top without accidentally smashing your gear.
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- Integrated skeletal structure creates a roll cage for added strength and impact protection
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear and goggles for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles and eyewear for fog-free lenses
- Three-position adjustable visor
- XT2® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
|Safety Certification:||CPSC and CE EN 1078 certified|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
Reviews / Q&A