Specialized Cannibal Grid Gravity T9 2Bliss 27.5 x 2.4" Tire
The world’s fastest riders are always hungry for more traction. So when Loïc Bruni, Finn Iles, and Chris Grice from the Gravity team reached out to develop a mountain bike tire to tame World Cup Downhill tracks, Specialized cooked up something that will satisfy even the most aggressive appetites. They completely redesigned the Cannibal tread pattern, integrating their super-sticky GRIPTON® T9 compound with a high-volume casing that brings superior control to any terrain. Staggered shoulder blocks maximize cornering stability, and large center braking blocks bite aggressively into the ground. Engineered to the design specifications of Specialized sponsored riders, the Cannibal balances weight and durability with GRID Gravity casing for Enduro, Downhill, and Park riding. The Cannibal delivers the unbeatable combination of grip, confidence, and control to devour any track.
- High-volume casing and staggered shoulder blocks for predictable high-speed cornering
- Re-designed center knobs and siping form strong surface connections
- Wide braking edges and massive center blocks cut in for maximum deceleration
- GRIPTON® T9 compound reduces terrain-induced chatter, enhancing confidence at warp speeds
- Compliant and adaptable GRID GRAVITY 2-ply casing construction
- 2Bliss Ready technology protects against pinch flats, cuts, and punctures
|Enduro / DH / Park
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.