Specialized Gambit HelmetRedefine Your Comfort Zone. To make a DH-certified full face with the ventilation and fit of a half shell, our development team took a fully integrated approach when creating the Gambit. Every component was engineered utilizing a comprehensive approach resulting in truly breakthrough performance where the Gambit delivers more than the sum of its parts.
- Combines a lightweight carbon fiber shell, structurally specific polycarbonate backing, and five optimized pieces of targeted density foam (patent pending) for reduced weight, optimized fit, and increased ventilation
- ASTM DH (1952) certified.
- Integrated Fit System accommodates variations in head shape and occipital base
- Occipital Base Adjustment allows you to adjust how the helmet sits on your brow for seamless goggle and glasses integration
- 4-position adjustable cheek pads provide fit refinement for any head shape
- Integrated, fixed visor with a breakaway feature provides a wide field of view while protecting against trail debris
- Increased airflow and improved ventilation from the SBC Integrated Fit System does away with the excessive padding of a traditional full-face friction fit
- MIPS SL with Specialized exclusive perforated backing
- Computational Fluid Dynamic design integrates the maximum volume of internal channeling for optimal airflow through the helmet, drawing heat away from the head
- 4D brow cooling, which provides a gap between the helmet and forehead, draws airflow into internal air channels at every speed
|Five optimized pieces of targeted density foam
|Carbon fiber with polycarbonate backing
|ASTM DH (1952) | CPSC
|Enduro / DH
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.