Specialized Power ARC Expert SaddleThe new Specialized Power Arc Expert Saddle features the same channel and length as the original, but where it differs is in its durable Cr-Mo rails versus the titanium found on the Pro. This means that it still features comfortable, lightweight EVA padding. This iteration features a curved Body Geometry shape that better contours to your body. This means that you'll feel as if you're “in the saddle" and not on it. And ultimately, this equates to greater comfort and superior performance in all seated positions, whether you're a man or woman.
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Lightweight and supportive PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Light, durable, and hollow Cr-Mo rails.
- Specialized's Level II padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
Reviews / Q&A