SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB Wide SL Crankset - 32T
The XX1 Eagle crankset features a special hollow internal architecture, combined with SRAM's Carbon Tuned technology to provide extreme stiffness and light weight. An X-SYNC 2 chainring offers significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability. As a part of the SRAM Eagle ecosystem, this crankset was developed for a superior 1x drivetrain experience.
These cranks provide a 55mm chainline which is compatible with SuperBoost 12x157mm rear hub bikes, but also compatible with newer Boost 12x148mm bikes to allow the use of larger than spec chainrings or to fine tune your chainline.
In the box
- XX1 Eagle DUB Wide SL Crankset with 32T chainring
- Crank arm boots
- Pedal washers
- DUB technology delivers the lightest, stiffest and strongest crankset available
- SRAM CARBON TUNED crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- The X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
- New colorway is matched to work with XX1 Eagle AXS enabled componentry
|Spindle Diameter:||28.99mm - DUB|
|Chainring Mount:||SRAM Direct Mount|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.