Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs A3 MIPS HelmetThe new Troy Lee Designs A3 helmet is so comfortable you won't ever want to take it off. It sets a new standard in premium mountain bike helmets with luxurious comfort, patent-pending innovations in safety, ventilation that will you keep you cool on the longest climbs with comfort and coverage to protect on the sketchiest of descents. Highest possible score (5-STAR) from Virginia Tech helmet safety lab so you can feel confident in all conditions.
- Co-molded EPP and EPS for low and high-speed Patent Pending impact energy management
- B-Series MIPS Rotational Brain Protection system creates an optimal 360 degree fit that can maximize the safety features built into the A3
- 3-Way Magnajust® visor easily accommodates goggles whether they are stowed on the upswing or on your face
- TLD Sweat Glide System – EVA wicking foam behind the comfort liner along the front brow directs sweat away from the eyes and optics. Includes 2 spares
- 2-piece Ionic® comfort liner for anti-microbial & sweat wicking properties that is also quick to dry
- 16 vents optimally tuned with the channeling of the helmet to create the most intake and exhaust of any half shell helmet we've produced
- Premium 3d Fidlock® magnetic buckle system and composite smart shear screws are made to shear away during severe impact/direct hit to visor
- Includes helmet carrying bag, (2) spare sweat glide strips and a spare Ionic® comfort liner and sticker kit
|Core Material:||Co-molded EPP and EPS|
|Shell Material:||Advanced layering 3-piece shell|
|Safety Certification:||CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078, AS NZ 2063:2008|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.