Wolf Tooth Components
Wolf Tooth Components Wolf Tooth Remote Pro
ReMote Pro is cycling’s most adjustable and refined dropper lever. It features more adjustment than any other dropper lever so you can configure your cockpit based on riding style. It also features a machined assembly for durability and ergonomics. Eight clamp options are available that are compatible with most MTB handlebars and can integrate with several brake clamps for a clean and tidy cockpit.
ReMote Pro is the only dropper lever that allows for adjustment of the lever starting position independent of cable tension. This means that you have 48º of rotational freedom to select your lever starting point. ReMote Pro can also be moved along and rotated around the handlebar as can be done with ReMote and ReMote Light Action, as well as laterally once the clamp is in its final place with the addition of three lateral mount positions.
The cable pulley of ReMote Pro is designed with a cam (oval) shape around the axle. This provides more leverage at the beginning of the lever throw, when dropper posts need more force to open the fluid reservoir valve that allows the post to move. Think of it as starting to pedal a bike from a dead stop while in a low, easy gear compared to starting in a high gear. The cam shape creates smooth, precise, quick actuation.
Integrated Clamp Options
Eight clamp options are available for ReMote Pro. These include a 22.2mm clamp that is compatible with all standard mountain bike handlebars. Other clamp options allow you to integrate ReMote Pro directly with brakes from Shimano, SRAM, Magura, Hope Tech, and Hayes.
Full Metal Assembly
ReMote Pro uses CNC machined aluminum for every major component including the lever, base, cam, and mount. An anodized Wolf Tooth chainring bolt and three stainless steel screws hold everything together. Solid, reliable and beautiful -- another future classic from Wolf Tooth.
- 48º of rotational freedom to select your lever starting point
- Three lateral mount positions
- Cam (oval) shaped cable pulley provides more leverage at the beginning of the lever throw for smooth, precise, and quick actuation
- Various clamp options to integrate with brakes from Shimano, SRAM, Hope, Magura, and Hayes
- Each major component is made of CNC machined aluminum
- Compatible with all cable-actuated dropper posts
- Stainless steel bearing keeps actuation smooth, precise, and fluid
- Cable-kind clamp won’t bend or pinch cables
- 100% user serviceable
- Individual components are available as replacement parts via Wolf Tooth Right To Repair