Wolf Tooth Components
With its ergonomic design, smooth action, and breakaway axle, the patent-pending Wolf Tooth ReMote has quickly become the go-to upgrade for cable-actuated dropper posts. But "cable-actuated" left a lot of riders out, most notably those using RockShox's hydraulically-actuated Reverb seatpost and its push-button remote.
When considering the Reverb Stealth, and listening to comments from riders and mechanics about their experiences, Wolf Tooth realized that many ergonomic, consistency, and maintenance issues could be addressed by removing the secondary hydraulic system in favor of a simple cable and mechanical actuator. Their Sustain mechanism leaves the internal brake untouched while simplifying the Reverb system substantially, freeing up significant space inside of the seatpost while allowing the use of the proven, robust, and easily-serviced ReMote lever. Tactile feedback is improved, return speeds are accelerated, and lever throw is reduced. Includes all parts necessary for installation.
B seatposts feature a gold "Rock Shox" logo below post head and a black "Speed" adjuster on the push-button remote. Also compatible with 2017 1X Reverb Posts.
For installation instructions, watch the video above, or view step by step instructions on Wolf Tooth's website
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum wtih Delrin Axle and pusher
- ReMote IS-II for Shimano I-Spec II: Includes IS-II Hardware
- ReMote IS-AB for Shimano I-Spec A or B: Includes IS-AB Hardware - Works for some Hope brakes
- ReMote MM SRAM / Avid MatchMaker X: Does NOT include the MatchMaker hardware. Most brakes will come with them. If you need the matchmaker bracket be sure to add it to your order. SRAM Level and Level T brakes are not compatible with ReMote MM so use the ReMote 22.2
- ReMote 22.2mm: Includes hinged handlebar clamp for 22.2mm handlebars.
- Warranty: 1 year
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
Reviews / Q&A