Wolf Tooth Components
Wolf Tooth Components ReMote Light Action
The Wolf Tooth ReMote LA, or Light Action, adds another option to their class-leading ReMote line of dropper remotes, solving all common dropper remote complaints in a compact, ergonomic, and sturdy package. The ReMote LA is a longer lever armed version of their current remote that is optimal for dropper posts with a harder pull or for riders that just prefer a really light actuation feel. It reduces the force to actuate a dropper by nearly a third vs the standard ReMote.
Beginning with a long list of rider and mechanic requests, the Wolf Tooth team set out to address each and every one. Based on rider feedback and tailored to work with some posts’ stiffer internal springs, the ReMote LA is also the choice of those with thumb injuries or reduced hand strength. From its hassle-free installation to smooth ball bearing action to engineered failure point, the lightweight ReMote leads in every category.
If you need the matchmaker bracket be sure to add it to your order.
Dropper Post Compatibility:
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum wtih Delrin Axle
- ReMote IS-II for Shimano I-Spec II: Includes IS-II Hardware
- ReMote IS-AB for Shimano I-Spec A or B: Includes IS-AB Hardware - Works for some Hope brakes
- ReMote MM SRAM / Avid MatchMaker X: Does NOT include the MatchMaker hardware. Most brakes will come with them. If you need the matchmaker bracket be sure to add it to your order. SRAM Level and Level T brakes are not compatible with ReMote MM so use the ReMote 22.
- ReMote 22.2mm: Includes hinged handlebar clamp for 22.2mm handlebars.
- Warranty: 1 year
- View Installation Instructions
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
Reviews / Q&A